Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
- Ensure and promote the application of the Company HSE rules and specifications
- Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards of the rules, stopping the works if they are deemed unsafe, and organizing tool-box meetings and recovery plans
- Promote safety culture within Company personnel and contractors as well as the reporting of anomalies
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the
- Pursue within his team the HSE objectives defined by his line management
- Carries out preliminary and basic engineering studies / in-house design for the civil discipline for onshore projects mainly (design basis, civil analysis lifting & transportation cases, lay-out & 3D modelling, etc.).
- Carries out and supervises as the case may be detailed engineering performed by Contractors and installation
- Interacts with Third Parties such as Certifying bodies
- Ensures that the Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly
- Prepares civil general arrangement drawings, specifications, MTO, calculation and checks
- Coordinates the activity of a draftsman for the execution of the drawings
- Support drawings, support lists, requisitions, load lists.
- Carries out simplified stress analysis calculations and checks
- Prepares technical evaluations and approval of civil contractor’s
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations
- Interfaces with Procurement , Project & Construction Sections for civil engineering related issues.
- Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and TOTAL General Specifications
- Prepares CFT for civil activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval
- Checks and approves civil engineering deliverables received from third parties
- Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the statement of requirements
- B.Sc./B.Eng.(Civil) with 15-20 years experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of Autocad & proficiency in use of SACS, STAADPro.
- Knowledge o PDMS or Microstation is a plus.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online