Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Req I D: Req-1241
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Carries out preliminary and basic engineering studies / in-house design for the civil discipline for onshore projects mainly (design basis, civil analysis incl. lifting & transportation cases, lay-out & 3D modelling, etc.).
- Carries out and supervises as the case may be detailed engineering performed by Contractors and installation engineering.
- Interacts with Third Parties such as Certifying bodies.
- Ensures that the Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and check it regularly.
- Prepares civil general arrangement drawings, specifications, MTO, calculation notes.
- Coordinates the activity of a draftsman for the execution of the drawings.
- Support drawings, support lists, requisitions, load lists.
- Carries out simplified stress analysis calculations and checks.
- Prepares technical evaluations and approval of civil contractor’s drawings.
- Reads and interprets facility engineering drawings, designs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Dept., Project & Construction Sections for civil engineering related issues.
- Draws up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and Company’s General Specifications.
- Prepares CFT for civil activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval.
- Checks and approves civil engineering deliverables received from third parties
- Minimum Qualification: B.Sc./B.Eng.(Civil) with 15-20 years experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of Autocad & proficiency in use of SACS, STAADPro.
- Knowledge of PDMS or Microstation is a plus.
- Civil Engineer, Construction Manager, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online