478 Limited is your number one Online Wholesale store in Nigeria. It’s an online store where you can get virtually all you are looking for such as; Beverages, Cereals, Pasta Toiletries, Child Care, Canned Goods, Snacks, Candy and more online and have them delivered directly to you. 478 has a payment options that suits your need also available is pay-on-delivery for your convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer – Warehouse Storage Space Services
- As a result of our strong growth and expansion, we always welcome CVs from young, dynamic, focused, results-oriented professionals who would like to join our team of excellence.We are currently looking for flexible and versatile Marketing Officers-Warehouse Storage Space Services to be responsible for marketing and sales of warehouse storage space services to companies and individuals interested in operating more efficiently by using our standard ultra-modern warehouse with cutting-edge facilities
- The successful candidates will have improved skills, a proven professional marketing experience and a detailed knowledge of marketing and sales of warehouse storage space and cold room services.
- If you live and breathe marketing, then we need to talk and if you would, then you need to apply for this job
Responsibilities of the Marketing Officer-Warehouse Storage Space Services
- Design and implement an aggressive marketing and sales strategy for marketing and sale of warehouse Storage Space and cold room Services to companies and businesses in need of such services.
- Identify customers- kinds of companies that would benefit most from our warehouse services.
- Design and implement pricing structure and quotation template for existing and potential clients using our warehouse facility
- Developing strategies and tactics to get the word out about our warehouse with state-of-the-art Storage facilities and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, physical visitation and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging contents for all the marketing channels that attract and convert the target client groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors especially those in need of warehousing services both on adhoc and long-term basis
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/utilise funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Proven working experience as a Marketing Officer-Teleservices or Warehouse Storage Space Services or relevant experience (minimum of 3 years work experience) in a Teleservice or Warehouse marketing business.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Logistics or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target customers and in creatively devising and leading across all off-line and on-line channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of IT analytics tools
- Strong computer skills, numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets (MS Excel etc)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in traditional and online marketing and measurement
- Excellent knowledge of teleservice or warehouse environment
- Ability to manage personnel
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational and oral/verbal communication skills.
- The position is located in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.