Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Premob & Logistic Supervisor
Req ID: 1251
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Responsible to organize the pre-mob visit and must be involved in all the parts (services company, HSE, superintendent)
- Ensure that all equipments needed on the operations is in compliance with the COMPANY HSE rules
- Issue equipment inspection and HSE reports
- Collect all equipment’s certification from the services company
- Verify to be sure that all certification are valid.
- Organize the pre-mob visit with the HSE people and the services company in concordance with the equipment mobilization date.
- Visit and inspect the equipment in the services company base to be sure that the equipment is in conformance with the certification.
- Validate the inspection with a green tag applied on the equipment
- Report this validation to the COMPANY Superintendent to confirm that the equipment is ready for mobilization.
- Inform the services company why the equipment is not in conformity and what they need to do to be in conformance.
- Follow and apply COMPANY HSE Rules.
- Implement site safety.
- Prepare JRA with FO prior to operation’s commencement.
- Ensure service companies comply with all COMPANY rules
- Promote the protection of environment and the Safety of persons
- Minimum experience 8 years working experience on the design and installation of various types of well completions in completion activities (onshore & offshore on exploration & development wells, work-over, well servicing and well intervention).
- Must be familiar with all equipment used for Well services operation included:
- Coil Tubing
- Completion accessories
- Well head
- Hydraulic pulling unit
- Basket for transportation
- Shackles and sling
- Compliant with HSE Company Rules
- Familiar with DNV certification, API and all certification concerning Logistic and transportation
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of French language not necessary, but would be an advantage
- Analytical approach to the problems, ability to analyse and solve technical and complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Very good oral, presentation and written communication skills in English.
- SAS HUET certificate
- BSc, Engineering, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online