Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do ‘more with less’ by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Specialist
Product Sales Specialist Key Role
- The overall responsibility of this role is to drive sales and the adoption of the assigned product set across all verticals and regions.
- Provide the Sales Organisation business consultative support required to sell the product.
- The Product Specialist shall function as the in-house product subject matter expert and a reference point for the Sales and Solutions Architecture team
- Actively engage the Sales unit to facilitate sales across all verticals for the assigned product set
- Provide pricing support to the Solutions Architecture team for pre-sales solution formulation including bid preparation
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Prospect aggressively and promote the sales of assigned product set within the Sales organisation and the Nigerian market
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue from the product across all accounts
- Proactively monitor and report product sales to ensure that set targets are met
- Develop relationship with Account Managers and develop revenue stream for assigned products
- Participate/facilitate client meetings (with Sales Account Managers) for the promotion/sales of assigned product set
- Provide feedback/input into the product/propositions development process
- Prepare necessary reports (RFP’s, Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database.
- Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed sales to Portfolio Manager.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information in the company contact management database
- The job holder must have Engineering or Social Sciences background with a minimum of Second Class degree.
- The role requires a minimum 5 years post-NYSC experience in relating business requirements elicitation, training & facilitation, and technical sales in the Telecommunications Industry.
- Good technical reporting skills. e.g. usage of Microsoft Visio, Excel, and word etc.
- Sales Experience in a technology environment is essential
- In-Depth knowledge voice and data systems
- Experience relating business requirements elicitation, training, and facilitation, and technical sales
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Background in IT technologies/Tech savvy
- Background in Telecom and/or satellite industry.
- Problem-solving and technical selling skills
- Prioritising workload of self and others
- Written and verbal communications
- Contract negotiation and influencing skills.
- Relationship Management and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com