Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Req ID: Req-1252
- Gather data and documents from Operator. QA/QC same. Liaise with key people in SPDC.
- Treat Operator’s routine reporting (production).
- Review Companies well proposals and provide comments.
- Monitor Petroleum Engineering studies conducted by Operator.
- Participate to PE and wells workshops (e.g. Quarterly Performance Meetings).
- Perform appropriate studies on Operator’s activities using basic RE techniques.
- Participate to the Reserves Evaluation exercise (Prime) for Non Operated Assets.
- Contribute to the preparation of Revue Gis meetings.
- Participate to the LTP and Budget exercises.
- Maintain NOA technical databases (Fiches Champs, Well statistics, Reference Book, OFM, Presentations)
- Report on the activities he monitors and on meetings he attends with proposal for official recommendations.
- Provide production and GHG NOA reporting.
- Present (1) results of own studies and (2) review of operator’s work.
- Engineering Degree (preferably petroleum) with specialisation in reservoir engineering.
- Less than 5 years experience in Petroleum engineering discipline.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Fluency in French is desirable
- Resevoir Engineer, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online