A reputable Mechanical Engineering firm specializing in procurement of equipment for the Oil and Gas industry, with presence in Lagos, Akwa-lbom and Rivers States, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
- Understanding contract arid procurement with details of specifications and Design outline.
- Evaluating theoretical designs.
- Projects management using engineering principles and techniques.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturers and principal contractors.
- Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Understanding import and documentation – HS code, Bill of lading, certificate of conformity, SONCAP, PAAR etc.
- A good First Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable Polytechnic/University. Additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and administrative skills and ICT compliant.
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience.
- Ability to sort for bids and bid-to-success on quotes with detail report writing.
- A team player with minimum or no supervision
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.O. Box 2597