Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
- Provide complete and appropriate solution for every customer in order to boost company revenue growth and profitability of products.
- Meet or exceed sales targets (Sales Growth/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business & customer relationship.
- Achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within a given territory.
- Perform cost benefit & needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Present, promote & sell products using solid persuasion means to existing & prospective customers.
- Analyze the markets potential, track sales and status report.
- Promote defined products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge and understanding of priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets (quantity & Quality) through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget
- Maintain a positive relationship and present a professional image to all current & potential customers.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in Pure Science or related Social Sciences.
- Professional Qualification in Marketing will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as Medical Representatives.
- Must Reside in Epe, Aja & Badagry axis
- Highly motivated & target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling & negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com With the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.