Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited – A fast-growing indigenous Pharmaceutical/Cosmetics Company with its headquarter situated in Lagos has an opening for a qualified candidate to fill the advertised position below:
Job Title: Resident Pharmacist/ Research & Development
- Leading R & D efforts of company from its inception to develop a range of brand of pharmaceutical/Cosmetics products.
- Research, design and evaluate product materials, assemblies and processes.
- Monitor product team metrics and ensure meeting of objectives/goals of product.
- Document all phases of research and development of pharmaceutical products.
- Follows all relevant R&D instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner under close supervision.
- Develop concepts, products and solutions by working with company business units.
- Working to improve and expand company’s product development formulations.
- Research and analyze the products as well as update the products created by the company.
- Ensure constant checks to ascertain the quality standards of the products.
- Evaluate the product offered by the company to ensure its functionality.
- Resolve a problem with an existing product that malfunctions and find a new solution.
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy
- MBA Qualification will be added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical industry.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and other related packages.
- Leadership skills.
- Creative thinking.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the Subject of the email.
- Candidate must reside in Onitsha (Anambra State).
- Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.