Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audio Visual Technician (Contract)
- An Audio Visual Technician is responsible for Setting up, repairing and maintaining all audio/visual equipment, services and procedures in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
An Audio Visual Technician is responsible for Setting up, repairing and maintaining all audio/visual equipment, services and procedures in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set up audio visual equipment in guest room as may be required by the guests expressly stated in the function sheets on a daily basis. Attend to guests’ rooms to fix faulty TVs, sound systems and any other audio visual related equipment. Repair audio visual equipment in the work shop as may be assigned by the supervisor
- Meet with customers to review event orders and any changes, issues and or problems as appropriate to ensure delivery of quality product.
- Maintain relations with outside audiovisual contractors, audiovisual equipment and personnel as appropriate to meet customer’s needs.
- Assist other sections in the department.
What are we looking for?
An Audio Visual Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A Diploma certificate in relevant field required
- Current working knowledge of audio visual equipment and communication systems
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online