Plan International Nigeria is part is the global federation of Plan International and was registered as a National Organization in 2014 in Nigeria. Plan International works in 52 developing Countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas. Plan’s Global Strategic Goals (2017-2022) is to advance Children’s Rights and Equality for Girls ad our Ambition is, “together, we take action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive”. We reach as many children as possible, particularly those who are excluded or marginalised through the delivery of high-quality programmes that deliver long-lasting benefits to children and their communities.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HIV/AIDS Prevention Advisor
Reference: Project 3614
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria and Kenya
- Plan International is seeking expressions of interest from motivated and talented technical, financial and administrative experts for an anticipated USAID/Kenya Program to support Orphans and Vulnerable Children.
- The program will be based in Lagos, Kenya and is anticipated to begin in June 2018.
- Mid-level and Senior-level candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification
- A minimum of three years of experience working on development projects funded by USAID or other bilateral donors or in the civil society sector.
- Candidates must be Nigerians and fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in English to: Recruitment@PlanUSA.Org Please indicate the Job Title and Reference: “Project 3614” in the subject line of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.