KC Gaming Networks Limited – Bet9ja, hold the Lagos State Lotteries Board license, the Sportsbook and Gaming license issues by the State of Osun, and hold licenses to operate in all States where sports betting is permitted in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Cashier
Location: Benin – Edo
- To deliver outstanding customer service to all customers that attend the premises
- Provide and efficient and timely service at the counter to all customers
- To provide a comprehensive advice and support to customers queries
- Sound product knowledge, of all Bet9ja products.
- Represent Bet9ja in a positive and constructive manner.
- Protect the interest/monies of Bet9ja.
- Interact with our customers and sell betting opportunities.
- Learn and understand new products and positively engage with our customers to ensure they are successful.
- To take ownership of the business and ensure any issues in the shop whether technical, fabric or staff related is reported in a timely manner to the appropriate line manager or department.
- At all times to follow the rules and procedures of Bet9a and ensure you are familiar with them.
- To adhere to the rules and guidelines in the Shop Manual
- To be a positive and constructive member of the team, supporting and sharing to ensure the shop standards and delivery are improved as a team, not just an individual.
- To ensure the business trades in a responsible and professional manner, adhering to all legal and social responsibilities.
- To ensure at all times you deliver your best, focused, efficient and adding value to the business.
- To identify support and training needs, taking ownership and responsibility for your own training and development.
- Minimum Educational Qualification – OND (Ordinary National Diploma) or equivalent.
- Previous Cashier experience in handling and cash management.
- Previous retail experience (desirable).
- Good communication and written skills.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Working knowledge of computer ( including word and excel).
- Good customer service skills.
- Interest and basic knowledge in sport (desirable).
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to be a team player.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the Position and Location as subject of the mail,e.g. Retail Cashier – City, state
Note: Multiple applications will be disqualified.