Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas EPCMM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management and Marine) Company. We have reliable team of professionals and qualified engineers with good experience in projects and contracts management capabilities to provide quality services for Marine, Energy, Oil and Gas sector of Nigerian economy. However, we have alliances/collaboration with other reputable servicing companies for the purpose of executing specific projects (Onshore & Offshore) in line with Government local content policy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rig Supervisor
- Represents the company on a rig site to support the safe and efficient execution of well plans. Is the primary contact for rig and third party personnel to ensure logistics for personnel, equipment and services are appropriately organized and managed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for communicating expectations regarding safety, security, health, and environment; provides guidance and supports managing Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) events
- Responsible for communicating Operations Integrity Management Systems (OIMS) expectations on the rig site
- Monitors rig operations to provide feedback and input to the rig contractor to ensure well control procedures are properly followed and emergency situations are appropriately managed
- Responsible for ensuring that safety, operational, environmental, security and other drills are conducted on site at specified frequencies
- Responsible for ensuring drilling and completion procedures are followed as approved and utilizes management of change processes if changes are required
- Orders and organizes logistics for services and equipment necessary to conduct drilling and completion operations efficiently
- Supports onsite surveillance requirements for the operation in areas such as kick detection, abnormal pressure detection, torque & drag, mud properties, and solids control efficiency
- Responsible for generation of accurate and adequate operations reports
- Interfaces with engineering and geology to ensure understanding of well objectives and procedural requirements
- Industry experience in rig supervisory or rig leadership roles for drilling and completion operations
- Prior experience working for a major Operator or Drilling Contractor
- Hold current certification for Well Control
- 10 to 20 years of related experience is required
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org