Enabled Solutions is a leading provider of business and technology consulting services to blue chip organizations in the private and public sector.
Our Mission is to consistently leverage our experience and processes to enable our clients’ meet the mission goals and objectives. We place great value on the relationship with our customers and ensure every effort is made to keep them satisfied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Construction Project Manager
- Collaborate with engineers and architects to determine the specifications and ensure feasibility of the project.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) with attention to budgetary limitations.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Allocate responsibilities to other staff and contractors.
- Supervise the work of labourers and mechanics and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors
- Prepare and submit project estimates to clients.
- Proven experience as civil construction project manager
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com