Teenee Todds Day Nursery – At Teenee Todds, we meet the needs of parents who desire to have their children in a compact and homely learning environment where a high standard of education is being delivered and the children are given extra care and attention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Early Years Teacher (Reception)
- Experience with the EYFS & National Curriculum for England & Wales are preferred
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years in Education or a relevant field, plus
- Applicants with International experience and a Master’s Degree or higher in either category will be given preference.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of the requisite curriculum
- Excellent English communication skills at all levels
- Team player and able to work with different nationalities
- Good organizational skills
- Risk taker, critical thinker and creative personality
- Willingness to foster productive links with children as well as parents
- Ability to work independently
- Attractive and in line with international standards.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Application must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: Early Years Teachers (Reception) – John Doe).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.