Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wartsila maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and energy solutions of its customers. In 2015, Wartsila’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wartsila is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Supervisor
- We are now looking for development minded, customer oriented, Electrical engineer with Plant automation experience for Wartsila O&M site at Unicem Calabar, Nigeria plant.
- Coordinate daily electrical maintenance activities at the plant and/or assigned team.
- Train and transfer knowledge to the developing engineers in his team within a short term
- Ensure that the performance targets of the plant are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
- Train maintenance procedures and standards for the new workers.
- Monitor the condition of maintenance equipment, materials, parts and tools and ensure those are maintained according to applicable guidelines and policies and take corrective actions when needed.
- Ensure that the work is executed at plant according to Wärtsilä Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines.
- Inspect completed work to ensure that repairs have been completed correctly and that machinery and equipment conform to specifications.
- Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with machinery or equipment problems.
- Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant.
- Prioritize and assign tasks so that assigned team resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met
- WECS, UNIC and basic PLC knowledge will be an advantage Engineering graduate or Diploma in Electrical Eight to twelve years Experience in field service or O&M base Wartsila gas or duel fuel base power plant.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online