Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UFR Hookup Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Review of installation and pull-in analysis, installation procedures and operational installation related documents
- Lead technical discussions with the CONTRACTOR, Marine Warranty Surveyor or other stakeholders
- Participate to various technical workshops
- Participate to Risk Assessment workshops
- Attend to the activities offshore
- Coordinate the permit to work application process in cooperation with the UFR contractor
- Follow up on interfaces with other Egina packages, in particular with the FPSO
- Liaising with the OIM and the FPSO package representatives
- Preparing technical documentation for interface with FPSO, OLT contractors to make sure that technical issues are correctly identified by all parties
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of installation events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of a future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated Egina UFR Team specialists (such as material & welding, corrosion & coating, etc …), Marine/Logistic or third parties, if required, for specific topics.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during hookup and installation phases and that the procedures are approved by the MWS
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with Egina HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the installation phase.
- Participating to the UFR installation risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Participating in various technical reviews (COMOPS, SIMOPS, Hazids, Hazops, Project Technical Reviews, Risk Assessments…) and ensuring implementation of recommendations as necessary.
- Reports to UFR Installation & Pre-commissioning Manager any issues he may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Accountable for going offshore when required and attending important COMOPS/SIMOPS meetings; preparing reporting the Installation Lead in a timely manner
- Graduate degree in a relevant engineering discipline with MSc or equivalent, specialized in Marine Construction/ Civil Engineering.
- Sound background in Oil and Gas installations, marine operations and offshore construction.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Design and Installation of Subsea / Deepwater Steel Structures or previous exposure to UFR EPCI projects.
- At least 3 years cumulative experience offshore on installation vessels
- Ability to prioritize activities, identify critical aspects, propose solutions, lead specialists or third parties, summarize and present complex design issues including transverse and interfaces matters.
- BOSIET certificate including Compressed Air Emergency Breathing system training
- Shall be in possession of a Department of Petroleum Resources Offshore Safety Passport
- Shall have a valid Residence Permit
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online