Perfecmix Solutions – A leading reputable Quantity Surveying & Project Management Company with corporate offices in Lagos, requires the services of a suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Manager
- The right candidate should be able to manage the entire development process from brief / concept to project close out while also effectively liaise with and coordinate the entire stakeholders.
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety and building regulations.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts and bids on projects.
- Communicate with the responsible parties to ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and proper industry techniques and processes are utilized, while ensuring the client’s needs and wants are efficiently met.
- Negotiating contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements.
- Review projects on a daily basis to ensure quality construction standards exist and estimates remain within budget.
- Supervise construction projects to ensure they are completed on time and exceed the customer’s requirements.
- Work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment to plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good B.Sc. or HND in Quantity Surveying
- MSC or PGD in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Minimum 8 – 15 years proven experience in Construction projects management in quality driven environments.
- NIQS professional qualification
- Professional Certification in PMP
- First rate analytical and communication skills necessary with proficiency in Microsoft Project, Excel and other project management software
- Excellent resource, planning, and time management skills
- Superior management and delegation capabilities
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Leadership, time management skills
- Excellent Communication skills and team builder
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org