Raeanna Nigeria Limited – An end to end collocation telecommunication infrastructure service provider. A wholly indigenous firm, that specializes in turnkey telecommunication, civil and electrical engineering construction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fiber Optics Technician/Civil Assistant
- Should be able to install new cable lines, both underground and on telephone poles.
- Perform maintenance on existing cables, including evaluation tests and repairing old or malfunctioning cables.
- Cut and splice fiber optic cables
- Troubleshoot and perform maintenance to resolve signal problems.
- Locate problem areas and perform other repairs as needed
- Install and maintain network systems for private lines and determine solutions for any issues preventing the service from operating normally.
- Civil supervisors should be able to use construction equipment, such as plows, trenchers, borers and winches to dig trenches, either to lay underground cable or to install poles
- Civil supervisors should be able to install terminal boxes, insulation, and other auxiliary equipment, such as signal amplifiers and repeaters
- Civil assistants should have two years’ experience
- Technicians should have three to four years’ experience
- Minimum of Senior School leaving certificate (SSCE) is required for technicians and civil supervisors.
Application Closing Date
13th November 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.