Global Corporate Logistics (GCL) is an e-commerce Logistics networking web service platform that provides cloud computing based service for consumer to consumer, business to consumer and business to business sales service. The platform allows SME’s and Young entrepreneurs to showcase their creativity, Nigerian made products to interested parties such as consumers and manufacturers globally and allow easy transportation of the products globally via Air, sea and Road.
GCL Nigeria, is looking to hire creative candidates experienced both in print and electronic media to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist/Multimedia Designer
Key to this role is finding someone who will:
- Make captivating designs for both print and electronic media platforms.
- Use design, animation, and editing software such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Obtain project briefs to create design concepts.
- Create appropriate mock-up designs for projects
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media infographics
- Design marketing materials for prints, graphics for websites, social media and other infographics.
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution.
- Contribute creatively to project discussions.
- Perform website updates.
- Engage in continuous training
What do you need to be for this role?
- Excellent ability to use graphics software such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Very creative with designs.
- Good understanding and blending of typography, colours, images, shapes, photography, and other design elements to bring ideas to life.
- Has knowledge of print and electronic media.
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS is an added advantage.
- Teachable and open to continuous self-development.
- Can thrive in a team environment (team player).
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can excellently communicate ideas, thoughts and concepts across.
- Social media savvy e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Smart and diligent.
- Good work ethics.
- Opportunities for travel.
- Progression opportunities based on your merit.
- Exciting monthly rewards and incentives.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org