Greenlight Planet is a renewable energy company focused on developing and marketing solar power products for off-grid communities in Asia, Africa and South America. We are also pioneers in technology-driven financing, enabling our customers to access credit through cloud-based lending models and partnerships with financial services providers.
At heart, we are a profit-making social enterprise inspired by the desire to drive positive change through sustainable business. We are passionate about bringing affordable energy, technology and finance to the over 2 billion people on our planet who lack access to basic resources and opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Administration Associate
- We are looking for an Associate to join our HR team in Africa.
- The HR and Administration Associate will work closely with the HR team based in Lagos to ensure the organisation has adequate capacity to build new business units and expand existing operations in Nigeria.
- Recruitment of staff across a range of professional levels within defined Service Level Agreements and budgets.
- On-boarding and induction of new employees
- Working with the Senior HR Associate to drive a strong performance culture in Nigeria
- Handling employee grievances amicably and within reasonable timelines
- Ensuring HR policies are up to date and accessible to all staff
- Attending disciplinary hearings and ensuring disciplinary procedures are followed in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Ensuring privacy of employee data and maintain up to date personnel files
- Actively participating in HR projects aimed towards delivering the HR agenda
- Delivering excellent information through weekly and/or monthly HR reports
- Office administration- Oversee administrative functions to ensure seamless operation of a busy office.
The ideal candidate:
- Is excited about joining a fast growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment with an opportunity to build teams, local HR practices and policies
- Has 1-2 years of HR generalist experience, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
- Has strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability
- Is a solutions-oriented self-starter; comfortable taking on substantial work with limited oversight
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online