Flexedge Limited – Our client in the FMCG sector, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Merchandiser
- Represent the Brand with utmost professionalism
- Effective coverage of minimum 6 outlets per day as per assigned route plan
- Ensure effective display of products and price guides for consistency
- Ensure store to shelf availability and drive execution excellence through impactful visibility (agreed planogram)
- Raise purchase order (PO) from the stock and receive stock of products
- Manage product availability by ensuring there is no stock out of range of products
- Ensure exceptional cleanliness and orderliness of displayed products
- Daily stock report per store.
- Timely competition reports and pricing
- Keeping track of new developments in the stores that will help to aid sales of products at the different outlets of deployment
- First Degree in Social Science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Merchandiser role with field based experience in FMCG sector is a MUST
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft suite – MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must be able to move around multiple locations
- Candidate MUST be resident in any of the stated locations
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent Customer Relationship management skills
- Very amiable personality
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, smart, intelligent with eyes for details
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- High Energy level
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com using the position and location as the subject of the mail. Example “Merchandiser – Enugu”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted