MacTay Consulting is a business management consulting, HR. MacTay Consulting, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inspection Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- The Inspection Officer is responsible for carrying out all inspection activities of the vehicles brought in by customers/clients.
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
- Prepare accurate reports based on findings from the inspections to be presented to the inspection coordinator.
- Carrying-out inventory/inspection of vehicles assigned to daily.
- Ensuring all inspection per vehicle doesn’t exceed 20mins.
- Reporting to inspection coordinator on inspections carried-out daily.
- Scheduling Inspection appointments
- Additional duties as assigned by the Inspection Coordinator.
- Must have experience in the automotive industry
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent listening skills
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Demonstrates flexibility to adapt in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Reliable, honest, organized, success-driven
- Has a strong desire to learn.
- Candidates should possess OND/NCE qualification
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Inspection Officer” and the Job Location as the subject of the mail.