FlexEdge Limited – Our client in the FMCG sector, is currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Key Account Representative
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Key Account Representative handles the distribution of the brand within assigned outlets.
- He/ She is must build and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, ensure visibility, achieve sales targets and deliver high quality customer service to the existent and potential clients.
- He/ she is responsible for collection of receivables and is the key source of information for movement of goods/brand
- He/ She is responsible for marketplace / competition feedback
- Effective coverage of minimum 10 outlets per day as per assigned route plan
- Ensures effective processing of PO based on approved standards and guidelines
- Ensures smooth supply of the goods at outlet within stipulated timelines
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands / products
- Drive prompt reconciliation with all stores to avoid out of stock situations
- Develop a network of strong relationships with key stakeholders, to meet the objectives of the Brand & the personal objectives of the company
- Collate and send weekly reports including competition activity and pricing Ensuring best standard merchandising; Ensuring optimum image, visibility and efficiency
- Motivate, monitor and inspire attached merchandisers in attached outlets
- Ensure merchandisers are fully aware of any Marketing Plan, promotion, events etc
- Coordinate all merchandisers activities to ensure compliance and seamless execution
- Provide market feedback to the Sales Manager regarding movement of goods / brands
Skills / Competence Requirements:
- Excellent Relationship management skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great Networking and social skills
- Creative, smart, intelligent with eyes for details
- Must be able to drive and very mobile with excellent knowledge of roads
- Personal organization and self-discipline
- High Energy level
- First Degree in Social Science or related discipline.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in Key Account Sales role with field based experience in FMCG sector is a MUST
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft suite – MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Must be resident in any of the location stipulated locations
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position and location as the subject of the mail. Example “Key Account Representative – Ibadan”
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.