Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a leading Fleet and Leasing company in the Nigerian market is currently in need of:
Job Title: Head, Treasury
- Candidate will keep up to date on money market intelligence in relation to the monitoring of interest rates, market dynamics, macroeconomic and general information that could have effect on interest rates and the organization.
- Candidate will manage relationships with financial service providers, effective support for credit, leasing and operational activities of the company, conduct reviews of banks, benchmarking them to evaluate best fit for the company’s needs/requirement.
- Candidate will review and recommend changes in investment policies and strategy based on market conditions and external environment, monitor bank charges and service delivery from banks, ensure efficient cash management with banks to meet company’s needs.
- Manage long term and short-term investment strategies.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related discipline.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Candidate must possess at least seven (7) years of experience with at least three years in similar capacity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.