Kimpact Consulting, is a Human Capital and Business Development Firm that provides end to end solution for complex human resource, talent acquisition and workforce, training needs of an organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Leadership Programs
- The Director of Leadership Programs will work collaboratively while providing oversight for design, execution and integration of leadership courses across the various programs and other priority areas.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Graduate degree in relevant field
- Significant experience (5-8 years) in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities as well as a broad generalist background, with deep comprehensive understanding of program design, development, systems and networking.
- Successful experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, ethnic backgrounds.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and electronic communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s including contact details of three references and other related documents you feel may assist us to adjudge your suitability to: email@example.com