Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Integrated Services Manager
- The Integrated Services Manager is to provide business services advice expertise across elements of any projects.
- He/she shall directs the team and ensures that project activity adheres to the high standards of the company principles.
- The Integration Manager shall act as the focal point of contact between the project and the company.
- Coordinate purchase of materials and logistic
- Coordinates all technical services for work over rigs
- Lead demand to management.
- Operate model development and oversight of multi-user support services.
- Establish contracts relating to services such as temporary power/generators, bulk fuel, waste management, vegetation management etc.
- Coordinates all technical services for drilling rigs
- Source, maintain and manage operational performance.
- Understanding of commercial compliance and value adding strategies
- HSSE compliance and leadership skills
- A degree in relevant course.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Previous business advisory/management experience with relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Project Management
- Proven ability to deliver on complex integrated service solutions in a large organization preferably within the Oil and Gas
- Proven capability to engage internal stakeholders, often across multiple business divisions as well as external vendors and service providers.
- Competence working with contractual and legal documentation
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills Willingness to travel.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.