Comercio Partners, is a limited-liability company with core business in trading fixed income securities and equities as well as providing financial advisory and assets management services to domestic and international investors in the Sub-Saharan African Capital Market. From the financial markets to real estate, we aim to build an investment ecosystem of choice with the strategic intent of empowering minds in Africa while creating and delivering professionally, superior value across all asset classes to all our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Executive
- The primary responsibility is to provide transaction origination, execution, distribution and administrative support to the Head of Advisory which will cover Equity capital market, Debt Capital Market, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prepare transaction documents
- Prepare proposals to clients for new business
- Prepare returns to regulatory authorities
- Ensure adherence to department’s policies and procedures
- Master provisions of all relevant laws/regulations
- Assisting in building and maintaining accurate investor and transaction databases
- Handle day-to-day interface with clients and other parties involved in the department’s transactions.
- Ability to retrieve data from a wide variety of data sources and interpret and present accurate and dependable data
- Ability to develop sound, presentable models with integrity
- Ability to upload financial data into model templates with minimal errors in line with standard financial principles & conventions
- ECM and DCM valuation utilising various methodology
- Assist in preparing pitch documents to prospective clients
- Keep abreast of new regulations and stay abreast of sector developments globally, regionally and locally
- Maintaining proper filing records
- Assist senior members of the department in day-to-day work as delegated and carrying out other duties as required
- Understanding of transaction timelines and deliverables
- Client liaison where required
- Ensure that transactions are executed in line with the relevant rules and regulations within the financial advisory internal procedures.
- Assist with special ad-hoc projects, presentations and initiatives as assigned.
- Supervision: This role reports directly to Head Advisory.
- Contacts: You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with other groups/departments; Trading, Sales, Marketing & Strategy, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
- First Degree from a reputable university
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA certified
- A Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian Capital Market is essential
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Understanding and application of Financial Modelling
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Research & Data mining capabilities
- Business writing and presentation skills
- Transaction management support
- Record filing and management
- Strong analytical skills in financial statement analysis
- Excellent research capability, writing and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of email.