Contec Global Agro Limited, we glorify the blessings of an enriched national soil. We strive to cultivate a sense of pride and fulfillment towards improved farming practices nationwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Good knowledge of the Industry is highly required because a lot of networking will take place and is critical in this position, business development executives must often travel to conferences, business meetings, and industry events.
- Typically you will work using your initiative and have few superiors to answer to. You are required to deliver new clients and high sales volumes consistently.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Report writing
- To be eligible, the basic educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Business or any other relevant course.
- 1 – 3 Years of experience of working on the same profile.
Applicants Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org