SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Condition Monitoring Specialist
Reference Number: BPCMS
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Work Level: Skilled
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage condition monitoring activities & establish a condition monitoring system
- Execute condition monitoring activities
- Co-ordinate outsourced monitoring activities
- Perform V-Belt, Chain, shaft & coupling alignment.
- Facilitate problem solving & decision making
- Proactively identify problems and provide solutions
- Contribute to team and self development
- A relevant degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in FMCG is preferred but not essential.
- Three or more years Hands-on Technical skills
- Stakeholder/ relationship management
- Analysis & diagnostic investigation
- Customer focused
- Credibility & presence
- Attention to detail/ accuracy/ timeliness
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online