TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the below position across our growing radio business:
Job Title: Radio Station Manager
- At least 10 years’ experience at senior management level in a broadcasting environment.
- A thorough understanding and first-hand knowledge and experience of music-driven format radio.
- Extensive editorial background or deep understanding and experience of speech / news programming.
- Must be able to demonstrate how he/she has helped contribute to station ratings and revenue success.
- Have a thorough understanding of radio ratings system and be metrically driven to achieve success.
- Be highly creative and continually innovative with station programming, signature sound, production materials, technology and contesting.
- A proven track record of successful human resources management and team building.
- Possesses the energy, drive and ambition to bring your station to the No.1 position.
- Must be a highly motivated, commercially minded individual driven by ratings, revenue and success.
- Will have experience working alongside a senior management team.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the relevant broadcasting codes, laws and regulations.
- Reporting to Director of Radio.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online