Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that they are our most valuable assets and as such, continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance; which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Middle Level Management
- The Human Resource Generalist role is responsible for supporting the human resource manager in implementing key strategic human resource policies and strategies.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Communication with the entire workforce
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information recommending courses of action.
- Collate employee relations information including investigation reports, disciplinary notes of the hospital.
- Investigate and prepare documents for all Employee relation cases and procedures
- Support in the administration of the performance management process from goal, target and key performance indicator setting to appraisal and rewards administration.
- Engage individual employees with performance related challenges and support them to resolve such challenges.
- Learning and Development
- Support employees in identifying personal competency gaps and training needs.
- Prepare organization wide yearly training plan to address identified competency gaps for all employees.
- Develop, implement, monitor and update succession plans for the hospital.
- Put structures in place to identify understudies.
- Sets standards for the development, implementation and monitoring of the Company’s Succession plan, manpower and career development policy
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Responsible for institutional initiatives related to building a productive work environment and maintaining a balanced organizational culture within the hospital
- Rewards and Recognition
- Define and maintain a competitive and merit based compensation system to support company strategy
- Design and implement recognition programs to retain talents
- Prepare remuneration intelligence report and draft recommendations for consideration by the hospital.
- A Bachelor’s (B.Sc.) degree in any relevant social science or business degree is required for this role.
- 4 to 6 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or FMCG sector.
- A working knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws is required for this role.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as CIPM and any other relevant bodies is required for this role
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
- Male Applicants Only
Salary in line with industry standard
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV’s only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.