Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1986 remains one of the most prosperous hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
At Lily hospitals, we recognize that our staff are vital to the achievement of our organizational vision, the sustainability of our mission and the profitability of our business. We also recognize that they are our most valuable assets and as such, continuously prioritize their welfare, and also see to the provision of an environment that is conducive for optimal productivity and performance; which consistently supports operational efficiency and effectiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Personnel
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Middle Level Management
- This role is responsible for planning and guaranteeing independent and objective assurance on the management of risk throughout the organisation.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Plans and coordinate financial, regulatory, compliance and operational reviews.
- Conduct regular financial risk assessment and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risk.
- Performs audit procedures to test the reliability of established controls within the organization.
- Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Ensuring that corporate assets are safeguarded and accounted for at all times.
- Develop and communicate the value of the organizations anti-fraud program.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in finance, economics, accounting or any related business degree.
- 5 to 7 years relevant work experience preferably in the Health or Service sector.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as the institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), ACCA
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Excellent customers service skills.
- Excellent, negotiation, communication, business presentation and people management skills.
- Male Applicants Only
Salary in line with industry standard
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their word doc CV’s only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.