Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a top player in the Banking Sector in Lagos, has given us the mandate to deliver and fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst
- Work with business leaders to identify and frame their IT needs and translate Business requirements into IT Projects, assist the Business in the Creation of Business Cases and Cost-Benefit Analysis and work with Project Managers to ensure that Projects are delivered on-time, on-Budget and Within Scope
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Support the preparation and review of Business cases
- Assist the business with the gathering of Functional and Non-Functional Requirements for key IT projects and enhancements
- Support the delivery of technology projects on time, cost and scope
- Support a strong, cohesive partnership with all stakeholders through frequent communication and dialogue to ensure a smooth relationship and keep a good pulse on their IT experience.
- Creating Status Reports for Delivery to Business and IT Executives
- Management of Project Governance shared folder
- Ensures adherence to defined IT Project Governance policies
- Manage project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved preventing scope creep
- Prioritization and efficient time management
- Ensure strict compliance to IT ‘s Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
Key Performance Measures
- Project stakeholders satisfaction levels
- Number of projects/WR delivered successfully without complaints
- Compliance to IT Project Governance, Process and Function
- Compliance level to project governance
- Feedback from In-country and Center to include IT Steering Committee
- Number and value of sanctions received as a result of non-compliance to IT policies
- Zero Audit exceptions
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
- No of Projects delivered on time, scope, within budget
- Other KPIs identified by Head of Project Management Office
Skills and Competence Requirements
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service orientated
- Good communication skills
- Pay attention to details
- Result oriented
- People management skills
- Preferably certified in CBAP, Prince 2 Foundation, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or other project management qualifications.
- Manage project schedule and resource management
- Project financial management
- Team player
- Stakeholder management
- Review project and business requirements and advice business
- Support during project rollouts and work request changes.
- Set and ensure adherence to procedures with regards to application configuration and deployment
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified Candidates should send detailed CV’s to: email@example.com indicating role on email subject.