Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Req I D: Req-1260
- Creating and maintaining a detailed business model for the company –including actual and projected performance, with metrics for ROI (candidate will need advanced excel modelling skills)
- Head of Department, with corporate responsibilities to manage the
- Department and represent the Company in-line with Company polices and so as to help ensure the Company attains and maintains operational excellence
- Develop and maintain client and project target list
- Define clear strategies and schedules for achieving set targets
- Ensure prequalification of the Company with existing and potential customers,government agencies to enable Company to be in a position to bid for projects within its sphere of capabilities
- Ensure that client’s have a 24/7 access to a Company Account Manager
- Ensure that client and potential enquiries are screened and channelled to the correct Department and responded to
- Ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between the Company and the client and between Departments in the Company.
- Mandatory: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from highly ranked business school which they attended on campus
- Optional but Preferred: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Minimum Experience: 8 – 12 years experience in Business Development function.
- Experience in Fabrication and Marine sectors, including international experience dealing with global clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and skills in financial modelling and development of business models and plans, with focus on significant financial analysis
- Exceptional market and customer awareness and presentation skills
- Knowledge of fabrication, maritime, oil and gas industries markets and companies
- Legal and commercial skills to be able to deal with contractual and financial conditions in contracts and tenders
- Excellent networking skills.
- Commercial Manager, contracts adminstrator, Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online