Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide human resource solutions for organizations of any size. Our goal is to help our esteemed clients eliminate issues bordering on having incompatible or inexpert employees.
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Employment type: Permanent contract
- We are seeking to fill the position of a Business Development Officer to identify sales leads, pitch services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- The business development officer will be responsible for acquiring new customers and selling the company’s services to existing ones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations for pitches
- Communicating new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Report writing and providing management with feedback
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product/service development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Management or any related field.
- A Master’s degree or relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- A valid driving license is also essential.
- 2-3 years proven field experience in sales and marketing
Skill and Competence:
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized, excellent time management
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Must be available full time
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online