A reputable Mortgage Bank with Head Office in Abuja, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director
- First degree in Economics, Accounting and Finance, or related disciplines.
- Post Graduate degree and professional qualifications shall be an added advantage.
- At least 15 years’ experience in the banking industry, 8 of which must have been in management position(s).
- Experience in mortgage banking shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in management; ability to plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the bank, its employees, sustain customers reputation, protect assets and interest of shareholders; ability to advise the Board on potential risks to the profitability or existence of the Bank; ability to identify, assess and tackle threats and challenges; ability to demonstrate good knowledge of specialized areas such as business continuity, corporate governance, enterprise risks, and other related risks; ability to provide support, education and relevant training to staff within the Bank, and other related qualities.
- Age: Not more than 50 years.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org