Farmcrowdy is Nigeria’s 1st digital agriculture platform that connects sponsors with real farmers. Our platform affords Nigerians the opportunity to sponsor our Farmers by providing them with improved resources to enable them produce high-quality farm produce and feed the growing population. Farmcrowdy’s mandate it to empower our indigenous farmers and provide a sustainable way of engaging people in Agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CRM and Communications Manager
- Farmcrowdy is looking for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) & Communications Manager that will be responsible for managing both the CRM Unit and also Communications for and on behalf of the company.
- Planning and delivering Farmcrowdy’s CRM strategies in order to improve the Customer Service Experience, Create Engaged customers and facilitate organic growth of our Customer Database.
- Defining and Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly for Farmcrowdy’s customer life-cycle and beyond
- Ensuring the Customer database is segmented and effectively targeted for both Customer Engagement and Marketing Campaigns
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising Farmcrowdy’s Marketing opportunities.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through all the CRM communication channels
- Develop and maintain Effective Quality Control measures for the unit
- Take Ownership of Customers’ issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation
- Developing an integrated communications strategy for Farmcrowdy; incorporating Online Communications and working in tandem with the Digital Marketing Team
- Developing and Implementing communications plans to increase brand awareness and recognition for the organisation.
- Developing Content for Farmcrowdy External & Internal Communications
- Representing Farmcrowdy, along with Digital Marketing Team at External Media Events, Exhibitions, Seminar Conferences & Workshops
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Economics, Agric Technology or any relevant discipline
- A Masters’ degree would also be an advantage
Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience as Communications Manager and or a CRM Manager; or having occupied a leadership role in a CRM Team/Communications Team with multiple communication channels in customer interactions
- Communication Skills: Being a highly interactive position, the candidate must be ‘highly articulate’, with flawless communication skills (both verbal and written) that will ensure effective conveyance of information.
- Technical Skills: Must be proficient in CRM Analytical systems & MS Office software for creating visually engaging reports and presentations
- Must have excellent understanding of CRM principles in a B2B and B2C environment
- Interpersonal Skills: Must be customer-service oriented
- People Skills: Must have the ability to create strong, meaningful, and long-lasting relationships. Must be likeable and easily relatable in order to facilitate cross-functional interactions.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and cover letter to: email@example.com with the subject title as ‘Application for CRM & Communications Manager’. In addition to this, kindly forward your Linked.in profile.