TACADE Consulting Limited – at TACADE Consulting, we continually aim at being Africa’s most honored and respected provider of best practices in consultancy, which will be absorbed globally through the empowerment of individuals and organizations in attaining more effectiveness through the provision of practical guidance, contents and qualifications that has been sieved from real life experience and developmental practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Duties & Responsibilities
- Load and unload organization merchandize
- Precisely finish all paper work connected with conveyance of merchandize
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Answer clients’ inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean always by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the Facilities Manager
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the dispatcher or supervisor
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Pay tolls and another fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Should be ready at any time to travel.
Required Education and Experience
- 5+ years’ experience driving
- Recent Drivers license
- Age between 35 – 40years
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]