TACADE Consulting, we continually aim at being Africa’s most honored and respected provider of best practices in consultancy, which will be absorbed globally through the empowerment of individuals and organizations in attaining more effectiveness through the provision of practical guidance, contents and qualifications that has been sieved from real life experience and developmental practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- As the HR, your job is to plan, direct, and coordinate the administrative functions of the organization.
- The HR oversees the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist CEO in the facilitation of agency annual review, and the preparation and administration of organization’s compensation program.
- Execute training deliverables and other duties as may be assigned by Management
- Work with reporting managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities related to
- Personnel matters and professional development planning.
- Cultivate organizational values that foster a culture aligned with agency’s mission and goals
- Client respondents and clarifications on matters relating to our services.
- Participate in calculation of Payroll System.
- Responsible for mobilizing participants for both PMP, BA, HRM, CRM….ETC
- Facilitate training when the need arises.
- Compliance and enforcing rules and regulations
- Any other job that maybe assigned to you from time to time
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in Human Resources Management
- BSc in Business Administration
- MSc is an added advantage.
Desired Skills and Qualities:
- Commitment to TACADE Consulting Mission and Vision statement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal oversight in a fast paced and multifaceted environment
- Demonstrate critical strategic thinking and problem solving abilities
- Team player able to effectively and successfully lead and manage individuals at all levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with database
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Sets example by demonstrating a sense of professionalism and pursuit of quality and excellence
- Skilled in financial management and able to fully utilize all resources.
- Background Check
- HR Certified or Certificate of HR training
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org