Oaklands and Johnson Limited – A world class 360 degree marketing communications company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- The Production Manager will be responsible for delivering the goals of Production Department vis- a- vis the revenue targets of the organization.
- The individual will coordinate, communicate, and ensure all production briefs sent to the Department are handled swiftly. This role will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Some of the Key Responsibilities of this Position are:
- Monitoring and managing production houses till end of project
- Conducting quality control check on goods before delivering to client
- Ability to contract out jobs to credible vendors
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects at a time
- Must be able to drive production from start till finish
- Ability to follow-up with delivery of finished goods to client
- Ensuring effective utilization of production materials and other resources in order to minimize reject rates.
- Ensuring safety of company properties including companies finished goods
- Specifying quality requirements of agency with suppliers.
- Preparing cost estimates to be sent to clients
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- The ability to speak and write with accurate spelling and grammar;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Prospective employee must be self-motivated
- Prospective employee must exude confidence, enthusiasm, energy and determination;
- Attention to details
- Minimum of HND in any field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate work experience
- Experience in the Marketing Communications Industry is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com