Plan International Nigeria is part is the global federation of Plan International and was registered as a National Organization in 2014 in Nigeria. Plan International works in 52 developing Countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas. Plan’s Global Strategic Goals (2017-2022) is to advance Children’s Rights and Equality for Girls ad our Ambition is, “together, we take action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive”. We reach as many children as possible, particularly those who are excluded or marginalised through the delivery of high-quality programmes that deliver long-lasting benefits to children and their communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Req ID: 25162
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Contract Duration: 1 year.
- To ensure effective and efficient coordination of human resources related activities towards implementation of the Humanitarian projects, and to provide technical leadership in ensuring that all human resources processes are in line with policies of Plan International.
- Coordinate all HR related matters with support from the Country office, including ensuring staff understanding and compliance of the Staff and HR manuals.
- Maintains up to date job descriptions and employee records to support current organizational needs.
- Lead on the submission of timesheets for approval and forwarding to Country Office.
- Plans and delivers induction for new staff to enable them settle faster and easily.
- Develop and implement a capacity building plan for staff and partners that includes but not limited to fire safety, office protocols, and procurement policies.
- Support recruitment and selection activities that meet Plan International policy and meets good practice standard to attract and retain the best.
- Develop and update all JDs for humanitarian projects recruitment where applicable.
Qualifications and Experience
- A B.Sc Degree in Human Resource Management/Social Sciences or other related courses. Any relevant professional certification and a Master’s degree will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ practical work experience in managing human resources systems in a similar organization
- Familiarity with Nigerian laws.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic Human Resources skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively appropriate to the audience
- Possession of good report writing skills
- Passion for learning and development.
- Good computer literacy skills.
- Team player
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online