Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a Marine Services company, is currently looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: HR Manager
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and Implement a performance management system that best suits the organisation.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Develop a reward and compensation plan.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
A suitable candidate must:
- Have at least 5 years cognate experience as a HR generalist
- Have in-depth knowledge of labour Law and HR practices
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills
- Be confident and very well presentable
- Be a good team player
- Experience in a Marine Services Company will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Stating the job title as subject
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format.