Quadrant Network Services Limited, a leading global investment management firm, is now recruiting to fill the position of
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA)
Primary Objective of the Role
- The role holder will perform a wide variety of detailed administrative and executive support of daily operational functions to the CEO, assisting with responsibilities to the management team and team members
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Organize and maintain diaries, screen phone calls, inquiries & requests
- Plan and maintain office systems, to include data management and filing
- Take, transcribe and produce minute of meetings
- Responsible for keeping all corporate documents for the CEO
- Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings & ensure notice goes out to all attendees.
- Manage emails correspondence, tracking important reports from management team to the CEO
- Provide administrative support of daily business operational functions
- Plan and organize personal and confidential tasks
- Coordinate and assist all levels of staff
- Streamline processes for improved efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area (Second Class Upper Minimum).
- Minimum of 2 years PA/Secretarial experience (Post NYSC).
- Good computer skills, speed and accuracy essential (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication is necessary
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work assignments
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment
- Eager to take initiative and assist wherever needed
- Preferably Female
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online