Ultra Media Solutions – In a world that’s more complex, more dynamic and more competitive than ever before, clients expect to be served by the right team of professionals, regardless of service line or geography.
Clients want professional service providers who are connected to their business, responsive to their needs and insightful about their businesses, brands, projects and the challenges they face. We are young men and ladies, creatively pushing the frontiers of ideas and ideology in order to regularly render world-class ‘Made-In-Nigeria’ services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Website Design and Developer
- You will be responsible for ideating, designing and coding websites for clients across different sectors.
- You’ll also be responsible for designing, coding and improving websites, programs, and applications.
- If you are adventurous and passionate about doing great work in a fun and inspiring environment then this position could be for you. In addition, you will be involved in coming up with creative ideas and marketing efforts to grow the business and clients’ businesses.
- You must have proven work experience as a Web developer with hands-on experience with various programming languages.
- Very good knowledge in PHP, Jquery, MySQL, Node JS, Angular JS, Mobile App Development will be an added advantage
- Proven Web Design experience.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress
- 2 years + experience within a similar role ideally within corporate or ecommerce
- A knowledge of UX best practices
- Passion for web design
- Experience in delivering web design that engage web visitors and ultimately lead to increased conversions.
- You should have experience with content management systems.
- Experience with Google Website Analytics and Optimizer
- Be very organized and able to manage your time effectively
- You must be a good communicator and feel confident managing the team relationships.
- Show creative skills and drive a culture of continuous process improvement
- Experience using CRMs, NetSuite or equivalent online system would be advantageous.
- Ability to impact training knowledge to others will be a great advantage
- Must be a team player who can manage pressure that comes with work
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org