An established Restuarant, opening a new location in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant & Bar Supervisor
- To ensure the kitchen and restaurant areas are cleaned and maintained in accordance with company guidelines.
- To ensure staff on duty adhere to the company’s uniform policy at all times when on duty
- To ensure that food and drinks are served and presented in accordance with company standards
- To monitor and control stock usage and reorder supplies
- To maintain product knowledge and be familiar with current promotions and any new products
- To ensure staff adhere to the company’s stock control procedures
- To monitor and ensure till operations (cash drawers) are accurate
- To be vigilant and maintain high level of security
- To ensure no pilferage of company property or stock
- To provide excellent customer service at all times with the key aim of retaining customers and attracting new customers
- To coordinate the rota and ensure high level of attendance and timekeeping is maintained, implement disciplinary measures
- To perform daily checks and ensure waiters and waitresses adhere to company standards
- To coordinate daily/ weekly floor staff meetings
- To ensure the restaurant adheres to all food hygiene, health and safety standards
- To ensure all daily and monthly reports are submitted within timelines
- To train floor staff in line with job responsibilities and company standards
- To solicit feedback from customers on the service food and drinks provided
- Refer all Customer complaints and concerns to management
- Assist in setting up for special events and festive seasons such as Xmas, Val’s day
- Be able to converse in English
- Be professional and well presented
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- Be able to prioritise duties.
- Be a team player
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Able to cope with a variety of manual tasks at speed.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be confident, patient, friendly, sociable, reliable and self motivated
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the respective position applied for as the subject
Note: Candidate must live within the Jakande / Ajah area