Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL) is a rail haulage, infrastructure and logistics support firm created to champion the active utilization of existing and new rail infrastructure for the movement of products across Nigeria and West Africa by forming strategic alliances and working with the best professionals and technology in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motorcycle Dispatcher
We have need for experienced dispatch riders who will able to perform the following tasks:
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Obtain written authorization to perform activities.
- Walk,drive bikes, or use public conveyances to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
- Operate vehicles or material-moving equipment.
- Load bike with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, mobile app, or in person.
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods.
- Deliver goods and services.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Check with home offices after completed deliveries to confirm deliveries and collections and to receive instructions for other deliveries.
Applicants should have:
- Driver’s license and other permit documents up-to-date.
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have 2 experience as a dispatch rider
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]