Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account / Administrative Officer
- The Account/Administrative Officer shall be responsible for all aspects of petty cash flows are adequate to allow effective business operations.
- He/she shall manage the general administration functions of the company.
- Responsible for office petty cash and prepare cash reconciliation on daily basis.
- Ensure cash flows are adequate to allow effective business operations.
- Forecast cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Assist in preparing and presenting financial reports for meeting and arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accurate records.
- Work with Finance/Account Manager to prepare budgets and track profit/loss performance by business unit.
- Create solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
- Identify special payments such as advance payments, refundable deposits, recoverable expenditure, payments on behalf of other agencies etc.
- Prepare internal payment documents such as pay sheets for locally recruited staff, transport claims, subsistence allowances claims etc.
- Prepare receipt forms of the collections/retirements made for authorization signature.
- Update manual cash receipt book of all the collections made and ensure that all parties taking over the collections acknowledged receipt in the book.
- Qualification: A degree in any related course.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Excellent account management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to follow up with clients in a timely professional manner.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.