Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPC) – Our client, a reputable Medical Diagnostic Centre in Lekki – Ajah, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Reporting To: HR / Admin Manager
The key roles are:
- Patient management
- Client & Guest Relations
- General Office Administration
- Provide support to operations, management and back office .
Detailed Tasks & Responsibilities
- Welcome & greet the clients
- Receive the reference form for Diagnostic Investigations.
- Register the Client into the system for the respective Diagnostic tests.
- Assist the Client to Cashier for payment.
- Plan the patient sequence as per their waiting numbers.
- Prepare the patient and coordinate their movement to the respective department’s to conduct the tests.
- Explain to the patient about duration of the Turn Around Time for their reporting.
- Collation of Results from the respective departments & handing over of the reports to the patients/sending them to their referral doctors over mail, etc.
- Responsible to handle issues, provide/implement solutions for employees and patients at the front desk.
- Build a healthy administration practice and implement prescribed SOP to its efficient use and smooth flow of operations.
- Administer operations of the Front Office and Guest Relations.
- Maintain a healthy, hygiene and clean environment, including pest & infection control.
- Build healthy relationships with other staff members of the center.
- Provide complete support and coordination.
- Any other role which requires participation.
- Maintain Confidentiality about the patients and the internal systems.
- Qualification: B.Sc. / HND in any field.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum experience of 5 years into People handling, Front Desk / Operations.
- Front office administration and Guest relations
- Provide regional expertise in handling of Patients.
- Proficient in English and local language with humble & clear communication.
- Should have a courteous, dynamic and adaptable personality with a smart & smiling demeanor.
- Previous experience of Guest relations and Project execution
- Computer Literate & IT savvy.
- A smart & good looking Female.
- African National (but not a limitation)
- 28 – 35 years old, but we will not limit the search by this range
- Experience of handling front desk / operations.
- Dealing with staff, office issues, routine operations.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Photographs to: [email protected]
Note: Candidates residing within Lekki- Ajah Axis will be given preference.