Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPC) – Our client, a reputable Medical Diagnostic Centre in Lekki – Ajah, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Administration Manager
Location: Lekki – Ajah, Lagos
Reporting To: CEO – Diagnostics
The AM’s key roles are:
- Project support
- Property management
- Employee & Guest Relations
- General Office Administration
- Sample logistics & delivery fleet management
- Timely regulatory registrations for full compliance
- Provide support to operations, management and back office
Detailed Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for Project implementation as per the project plan
- Site development and Renovation
- Electricals, power supply and IT installations
- Furniture and interiors design
- Price negotiations with local vendors
- Analyze the suitability and durability of the furniture and fixtures
- Responsible for the property upkeep, furniture-equipment inventory
- Support property renovation, negotiate and relate with vendors on minor and supervise repair schedule.
- Understand regulations, build relationships with regulators like HEFAMAA, MLSCN, NNRA, LAWMA, etc,
- Responsible to handle issues, provide/implement solutions for employees and guests, like disaster planning etc.
- Build a healthy administration practice and implement prescribed SOP to its efficient use and smooth flow of operations.
- And continuously review systems for quality administration and add value to operations, adhering regulations like test TAT, etc.
- Administer operations of the Front Office and Guest Relations.
- Maintain a healthy, hygiene and clean environment, including pest & infection control.
- Assist in implementing management policies to increase throughput of the processes, like Six Sigma, etc
- Administer all logistics needs of the company, like drivers & dispatch
- Coordinate the maintenance, repairs and contracts
- Build healthy relationships with consultants, technicians and staff.
- Understand LIMS & PACS systems and provide support all departments & the board
- Manages and delegates tasks, direct and achieve results
- Plan ahead for solutions, troubleshoot and disaster planning.
- Provide complete support and coordination in projects
- Any other role which requires participation.
- Administer compliance at all levels
- Build healthy relationships with regulators and key personality for coordination and control.
- Coordinate all HR & Admin needs for the employees
- Maintain decorum and build a healthy culture
- Recruit staff, induct team, handle other HR functions like Appraisals, training etc.
- Obey and practice laws of Nigeria
- Have respect for other team members, board and business associates.
- Bachelor of Science in any Social Science related field. Additional education and qualification (e.g. MBA/Hospital Administration/Hotel Management) will be an added advantage.
- Have rich experience of coordination, administration and operations, with a minimum experience of 5 to 10 years.
- Previous experience of Guest relations, Maintenance, Renovation and Project execution will be a benefit.
- Advance skills of MS Office, Internet and computer.
- Excellent presentation, communication and leadership skills
- Should believe in quality
- Proficient in English and Yoruba. Another local language would be a benefit.
- Should have a courteous, dynamic and adaptable personality.
- 30 – 40 years old, but we will not limit the search by this range
- Experience of handling projects and administration
- Dealing with staff, office issues, routine operations in any Industry around Lagos
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and Photographs to: [email protected]
Note: Candidates residing within Lekki- Ajah Axis will be given preference.